Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello Everyone!

     Well, this will be the first of many posts to my blog which will cover a good majority of life's topics, as well as, life as an avid cyclist and runner.  This is going to be a great opportunity for me to talk about training, ups and downs, races (marathons, half marathons, duathlons and cycling ventures across western Washington state and beyond. 

     I encourage feedback of all kinds, so please be sure to throw your two sense into the mix as well as links to maybe even your own blog/website or upcoming races, training events, and local group training circuits. 

     Lastly, I want to leave you with this thought; it's an old proverb from the Roman days, "What we do in life, echoes an eternity."  Some of you may have even heard that verse in Gladiator with Russell Crowe, but the coinage has a much more different meaning in the Cyling Runners context.  It's about what we as mere mortals can accomplish in the short existance we have on this planet.  Take advantage of the time we have, enjoy life, socialize and most importantly, be more than you have ever expected to be. 

    Until my next post, cycle or run on!  Post your blogs, leave me messages, email me. 

Cycling Runner Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment